Christmas is fast approaching… and if you’re anything like this us, you probably have no idea what you’re giving to anyone. But one thing we do know is that homemade gifts are the best kind of gifts (well, puppies might be better, but Mom said no).
And this year, not being “crafty” or “creative” is no excuse. Vimbly has a ton of great classes (beginner’s welcome!) to get you ready for the holidays.
Here are some suggestions:
1) Knitting: Give your loved ones the gift of warm and coziness with a hand-knit scarf, hat, or sweater!
2) Beading: Jewelry is the traditional fallback gift… but it’s so much more special when it’s made with love rather than bought at the store.
3) Terrarium Building: Great for the nature lover stuck here in the city. A terrarium is a miniature version of the great outdoors!
And for the foodie in your life…
4) Bread Baking: Mmmm… imagine the smell of freshly baked bread wafting through the air. Your friends and family will certainly appreciate the treat.
5) Truffle Making This is a dangerous gift idea, because those delectable chocolate delicacies may all be gone before they’re even wrapped.
6) Cupcake or Macaron Baking And while we’re on the subject of dessert, you can never go wrong with cupcakes. Or, for a fancier baked treat, learn to create some dainty macarons for your friends and family!