Spirits simply aren't spirits unless they're examined and surveyed as a whole. In this season-specific class series, explore numerous spirits, including, but not limited to, tequila, gin, vodka, whiskey, and rum. Never before has the refreshing taste and flavorful blends of seasonal drinks ever been so profoundly delicious. Aside from tasting these spirits, enjoy learning about their history, as well as their production and what makes them unique. Savor the refreshing drinks, joyful flavors, and discover what makes them so perfectly matched for their particular season. Note: Drinks are specific to the class, by season.
- Spring: Gin, Absinthe, St. Germain, Crème de Violette
- Summer: Tequila, Mezcal, Rum, CachaÃ§a and others
- Fall: Cognac, Armagnac, Calvados, Grappa, more fruit brandies
- Holidays: Holiday spirits
- Winter: Vodkas, Whiskeys, Scotch, Cream Liqueurs
Classes are transferable only. If you need to cancel within thirty-days, you may re-schedule your class by paying a 50% re-ticketing fee. All classes are non-refundable.