Calling all foodies! Take a Food Tour neighborhood adventure in Harvard Square! Enjoy a delicious culinary adventure through historical Harvard Square. Hear interesting stories about the Square, learn fun facts about the places we visit, and sample the best and most interesting food around -- and a lot of it. Located right outside of Boston in Cambridge on the Red Line MBTA Train Stop, Harvard Square is home to Harvard University and also has a flourishing food scene with some of the best and most unique food in the city.
Note: This tour is suitable for all ages and is vegetarian/vegan friendly! Please list any dietary restrictions or food allergies in the "special requests" section. Includes 6-7 stops with plenty of food and less than a mile of walking. There are two stops where gluten-free substitutions are not available.
What to expect
- Start the day with a taste of the city's best sticky bun and enjoy apps and beer inside a world-famous underground tavern
- Sample some traditional Chinese cuisine with a modern twist
- Take in some delicious bites of Venezuelan specialties
- Sample Mark Zuckerberg's favorite college pizza
- Check out where Joan Baez got her start and catch some live tunes
Book nowSelect a time slot to book (212) 858 9559
About this Activity
|Price||$60.00 per guest|
|Duration / Session||3 hours|
There are no refunds. All sales are final. In case we have to close a tour such as due to inclement weather, we offer a full refund or reschedule at no extra charge.