Navigating through the winding roads to find the best in Hong Kong, you stumble upon a dim sum restaurant. Wait, this isn’t Hong Kong. This is just Chicago's Chinatown. On this food tour, you will be guided through one of the oldest Chinatown neighborhoods in America, and you'll treat your taste buds to delicious Hong Kong, Szechuan, and Mandarin style Chinese cuisines. Uncovering the best eats at five different local gourmet hot spots, taste the food, culture, and history of each locale. This might be the most delicious tour of your life so bring your appetite and come prepared to eat!
On your walking tour, expect to visit the following locations:
- Triple Crown: Canton cuisine and Hong Kong-style dim sum restaurant
- Lao Sze Chuan: Szechuan-style cuisine and family restaurant
- Ten Ren Tea & Ginseng Co.: Loose-leaf tea and organic ginger house
- Saint Anna Bakery: Chinese-style baked goods, desserts and pastries
- Lao Beijing: Mandarin-style cuisine
Note: Exact meeting location will be provided upon booking. In the "Special Requests" field upon placing the booking, please state if you are a vegetarian, have any food allergies, and are under 21.
No fees charged for cancellations at least seven days prior to activity. Cancellation notice given between three and six days in advance will incur a 50% cancellation fee. No refunds will be given within two days of class.