Take a different approach to getting to know Chicago, and eat your way through a food tour of six local eateries in Wicker Park and Bucktown. You’ll taste six different foods that have made Chicago famous -- such as the Chicago-style hot dog -- as you tour a local brewpub, pastry shop, and gourmet grocer. The intimate atmosphere guarantees a personal, insider’s look at the culture, cuisine, architecture and history that fills the tree-lined streets of these two neighborhoods. Most importantly, find out what really makes the locals run back to these hotspots.
During the tour, you will make stops at the following locations:
- George's Hot Dog's: The #1-rated Chicago-style hot dog
- Hot Chocolate: Chicago's top-ranked pastry & dessert restaurant
- Goddess & Grocer: A gourmet foods grocery store
- Sultan's Market: Middle-Eastern food restaurant
- Piece: Thin crust pizzeria and award-winning "brewpub"
Note: When making the booking, please include in the Special Requests field if you are a vegetarian, have any food allergies or are under 21. Exact meeting location will be provided upon booking.
No fees charged for cancellations at least seven days prior to activity. Cancellation notice given between three and six days in advance will incur a 50% cancellation fee. No refunds will be given within two days of class.