Don't know the quintessential Chicago restaurants in Gold Coast and Old Town? Here's your chance to find out! Discover Chicago's culinary side on this three-hour walking food tour as you taste the delicious flavors of these two neighborhoods. Along the way, you’ll learn the history and architecture in these culture-rich areas, just north of downtown. After stops at six of the finest restaurants in Gold Coast and Old Town, feel like the real local that you are. Savor the flavors, embrace the diversity, and enjoy the tree-lined streets of these historical centers of the Windy City.
Sample tasting locations include:
- Lou Malnati's: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizzeria
- The Spice House: Hand-prepared spices and seasonings
- Delightful Pastries: Authentic Polish-European bakery and pastry store
- Old Town Oil: Aged balsamic vinegars and 100% extra virgin olive oils
- Tea Gschwendner: Leading specialty tea merchant
- The Fudge Pot: Chicago's oldest chocolate confectioner and fudge shop
- Kamehachi Old Town: Chicago's first Japanese-style restaurant, sake cafe and sushi bar
Note: In the "Special Requests" field when placing the booking, please state if you are a vegetarian, have any food allergies and are under 21.
No fees charged for cancellations at least seven days prior to activity. Cancellation notice given between three and six days in advance will incur a 50% cancellation fee. No refunds will be given within two days of class.