Cruise past one of the oldest sugar towns in Hawaii and out to Polihale State Park towards the Na Pali coast's majestic sea cliffs and hanging valleys. Listen to a historical and cultural narration provided by your captain as he navigates you safely into sea caves and beneath cascading waterfalls.
Once you reach Kalalau, you'll head back to Nu'aolo Kai for hiking and exploring the archaeological remains of an ancient Hawaiian fishing village. Feel free to swim and snorkel on the protected reef where crystal-clear waters teem with fish, coral formations and other marine life.
You have two raft options:
Explorer I (May - September)
- Lands on the beach, snorkel from shore (ocean permitted)
- Narrated walk at archeological life (Nualolo Kai Ancient Fishing Village)
- Child's age no younger than 8 years old
- Maximum 18 passengers per raft
Explorer II (January - December)
- Snorkel from vessel at protected reef, lunch on board during snorkel times
- No narrated walk on Na Pali Explorer II
- Child's age no younger than 5 years old
- Maximum 36 passengers per raft
Itinerary and vessel operating the cruise may vary depending on weather conditions during the winter season.