Cushions/chairs will be available.
What to expect
- Experience a supportive and open group setting focused on furthering your understanding of Dharma
- Take in a 40-45 minute silent sitting meditation followed by a Dharma talk
- Enjoy ample time for conversation, discussion, and questions with your fellow students and group leaders
- Treat yourself to a relaxing and eye-opening experience that will leave you feeling blissed out
- Feeling stressed out from the week? Take a seat and lose yourself -- and your stress -- in this group meditation and discussion experience!
- You'll begin with a 40-45 minute silent meditation, where you can regroup and realign in a comfortable and supportive setting. After, there will be a short Dharma talk that will help you further your personal understanding of this way of thinking.
- Finally, you'll enjoy ample time to have fulfilling conversation and deep discussions with your fellow students and group leaders, as well as time to ask any meaningful questions you may have.
- There's no telling where the conversation will flow -- but you can bet it will be to a place of deeper understanding!
Book nowSelect a time slot to book (212) 858 9559
About this Activity
|Duration / Session||105 min|
As a courtesy to fellow participants, please provide at least 24 hour cancellation notice.