- Experience the horror of films like A Nightmare on Elm Street and disaster films like The Day After Tomorrow.
- Bow to the classics like Sunset Boulevard, Chinatown and Ed Wood's Glen or Glenda, as well as modern classics like L.A. Confidential, Back to the Future and Ed Wood.
- Join the excitement of Hollywood and learn about films like Hancock, Roger Rabbit, Knocked Up, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Pretty Woman, Bugsy, Grease, Dead Again, Rebel Without a Cause, The Jerk, The Aviator, Terminator, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane and lots more!
What to expect
- See the locations of some of your favorite movies and television shows on the Hollywood Movie Tour
- Drive past the house used in Nightmare on Elm Street and the apartment complex from Pretty Woman
- Visit iconic locations from classics, like Sunset Boulevard, as well as more recent movies like The Day After Tomorrow
- Learn interesting tidbits about your favorite films from your movie buff tour guides
About this Activity
The city of Los Angeles is the star of this tour! Catch a glimpse of all the highlights while cruising the streets on this "Movie Theater on Wheels". On board you will see scenes from over 50 films while in front of their filming locations - some you'll recognize straight away and some you'll probably never want to see again! On this tour you will:
|Price||$47.99 per guest|
|Duration / Session||3 hours|
There are no refunds; all sales are final.