Seeking an intoxicating experience?
Head over to the Hali'imaile Distillery to discover some of the finest, hand-crafted spirits in the world on this $10 tour. Each distinctive bottle is made with fresh, local ingredients that are combined, using Hali'imaile's one-of-a-kind distilling techniques to create exceptional adult beverages.
You'll follow a dedicated member of the Hali'imaile team as they show you state-of-the-art distillery and walk you through the basics of the industry. Whether you're an expert connoisseur, or you just really like daiquiris, your knowledgeable guide will be sure to teach you something new.
Finish out the tour in the tasting room, where you can experience all of the spirits you saw getting made on your tour. Familiarize yourself with these distinctive products by enjoying three-quarter-ounce pours of the 12 spirits made at the distillery.
Take home a complimentary, logo shot glass -- and buy a few bottles to keep it filled!
Note: Tastings of products are available to guests 21 and over. The only way to taste/purchase alcohol in the facility is to go on the tour.
What to expect
- Discover the new and innovative ways Hali'imaile Distilling Company makes hand crafted spirits "Farm to Bottle" from local Hawaiian ingredients.
- See the only all glass stills in the world and taste the only ultra-premium vodka in the world made from pineapples.
- Learn the techniques of how their Sammy Hagar's Beach Bar Rum, Paniolo Whiskey and Maui Moon flavored vodkas are made.
- Sample the distinctive products with three-quarter-ounce pours of the 12 spirits made at the distillery.
- Discover the art of distilling and leave with a complimentary, logo shot glass.
- Tasting Room includes a full retail store where you can purchase any of the spirits to take back home with you as well as a full range of shirts, hats, copper mugs, glassware, bar mats shakers etc.
About this Activity
|Price||$10.00 per guest|
|Duration / Session||45 min|
There are no refunds; all sales are final.