- 5:00pm: Lei Greeting, Mai Tai and Blue Hawaiian Drinks, Hawaiian Music, Arts and Crafts, Open Bar
- 5:45pm: Imu Unearthing
- 6:00pm: All-You-Can-Eat Hawaiian Luau Buffet
- 6:45pm: Pareo Fashion Show
- 7:00pm: "Tihati Polynesia Revue" Spectacular
- 8:00pm: Evening ends
What to expect
- Enjoy an all-you-can-eat Hawaiian luau buffet
- Watch an exciting and colorful presentation of Polynesian dance set to energetic drum beats
- Experience the celebratory festival dances of Tahiti, the fierce warrior dances of Fiji, and the hypnotizing dances of the Tuamotus
- Other highlights include a legendary dance by the Hawaiian princess Kalua and the Pareo fashion show
About this Activity
After dining on an all-you-can-eat Hawaiian luau buffet at the Kaanapali Sunset Luau, you'll experience an exciting and colorful presentation of Polynesian dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Fiji, Rarotonga, New Zealand and Samoa, set to pulsating, syncopated drum beats. There's the celebratory festival dances of Tahiti, the fierce warrior dances of Fiji, the exotic hypnotizing dances of the Tuamotus, the legendary dance of the Hawaiian princess Kalua and the intriguing fire-knife dance of Samoa.
|Price||$125.00 per guest|
|Duration / Session||3 hours|
There are no refunds; all sales are final.