The hour-long Grand Miami Air Tour includes 360-degree views of the following Miami highlights:
- A spectacular aerial view of over 20 miles of beaches including: Halendale, Haulover, North Miami, Miami and South Beach
- South Beach's historic and popular Art Deco District and Ocean Drive
- The famous Fontainbleu Hotel
- Glide over Miami's pristine Biscayne Bay and her beautifully restored lighthouse on the southernmost tip
- The American Airlines Arena and Bayfront park
- Downtown Miami and its high-rises lining the waterfront of Biscayne Bay
- The historic Vizcaya mansion, museum and gardens
- The luxurious Brickell Key
- The famous Venetian causeway and her islands
- The spectacular multi-million dollar ocean front homes on Star Island where J. Lo and other celebrities go to escape
- Glide over Biscayne Bay to the vacation getaway of Fisher Island
- The saltwater homes in the middle of Biscayne bay known as "Stiltsville"
Note: Note: The listed price is per person. You must book at least two spots in order to register. Planes can hold between 2-5 passengers, provided the weight limit of 600 pounds is not exceeded. You must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License) to board.