The maze of narrow and chaotic streets that make up Chinatown and Little Italy are often intimidating and unknown to both visitors and locals alike. Join a walking tour led by an animated and friendly guide to learn more about these neighborhoods through fascinating historical stories and culinary delights. On this walking food tour, you'll visit seven different locations, while sampling food, culture and history. Enjoy a scrumptious cannoli one minute, and be headed to devour dumplings the next. Visiting everything from NYC staples to family-owned shops, hidden gems, and historic landmarks, you'll be engulfed in a food experience to remember.
Your tasting menu may include:
- Homemade mozzarella paired with prosciutto
- Imported Italian cheeses
- An authentic Sicilian pastry, cannoli
- A tasty Italian surprise
- Sit-down to Authentic Chinese meal
- Authentic Chinese dumplings
- A traditional Chinese pastry
Note: All food tastings are included. This tour is recommended for ages 10 and up. Tastings are subject to change without notice. Exact meeting location provided upon ticket purchase. Please make note of any dietary restrictions or food allergies in the "Special Requests" section when placing your booking. The tour will do its best to accommodate your food requests (this includes vegetarian substitutions if necessary).
Note: This is a 3-hour walking tour. Some of the streets that are visited are narrow and not wheelchair friendly.
1) Tours are currently running with a limit of 8 attendees– only two households permitted per tour.
2) Face masks are a mandatory requirement for participation for both guests and guides.
3) Tours will be solely conducted outdoors
4) All tastings are individual portions /servings, and will either be served on an individual plate, in a bag, or utensils provided for guests to help serve the tasting
Tickets cannot be refunded or rescheduled for an alternative date. Tickets can only be used for the exact date and time for which they have been purchased. Tours held rain or shine.