Are you feeling adventurous and want to expand your cooking repertoire? This is the ideal class to do just that. Learn the secrets to using Indian spices and cooking techniques, and be able to make all of your favorite Indian dishes at home, or even just impress that special someone. You will be introduced to Indian cooking through making five staple dishes (all are vegetarian except for the fish) including:
- Potato Samosas with Cilantro-Mint Sauce
- Braised Fish in a Tamarind-Coconut Curry
- Saag Paneer (spinach curry with fresh cheese)
- Chana Masala (chickpea curry)
- Homemade Indian Roti (soft flaky bread
... Note: You are welcome to bring wine to enhance the experience!
There are no monetary refunds for cancellations less than two weeks before the class. A minimum 48 hours cancellation notice is required for credit to another class.