For the savvy traveler who wants to embark on a self-guided tour of one of the most culturally vibrant locations in the world, I Bike Harlem is for you! You'll rent a bike for 4-hours, giving you the perfect amount of time to explore the neighborhood.
As you travel around the neighborhood in convenience and style, you'll learn about the multi-generation evolution of Harlem from upscale African-American community, to cultural epicentre, to ghetto, and finally to its current period of economic renaissance. Visit the Apollo Theatre (prime yourself with James Brown's landmark 1963 live album), the Cotton Club, Marcus Garvey Park, Abyssinian Baptist Church, Sugar Hill, and Strivers Row.
I Bike Harlem Tours supports local businesses and landmarks, all while giving you a top-notch education about the area. It's a win-win.
What to expect
- Visit one of the most vibrant and culturally significant areas in the world
- Stop in at landmarks like the Apollo Theatre, the Cotton Club, and Marcus Garvey Park
- Grab a bite at a local soul food hot spot
- Learn about the Harlem's development into one of the country's cultural epicentres and heart of the Black Renaissance
- Support local businesses while learning local history
About this Activity
|Price||$35.00 per guest|
|Duration / Session||4 hours|
Your payment is fully refundable if you cancel at least 72 hours (3 days) in advance and your payment is 50% refundable if you cancel 48 hours (2 days) in advance.