This tour might take you to the Apollo Theatre, but trust us -- it ain't no amateur hour. You'll be in the care of utmost professionals on this bike ride of Harlem, one of the most vibrant and culturally significant neighborhoods in the country!
Over the course of the 4 hour tour, you'll cover the multi-generation evolution of Harlem from upscale African-American community, to cultural symbol, to ghetto, and finally to its current period of economic renaissance. The tour visits the aforementioned Apollo Theatre (prime yourself with James Brown's landmark 1963 live album), the Cotton Club, Marcus Garvey Park, Abyssinian Baptist Church, Sugar Hill, and Strivers Row.
I Bike Harlem Tours supports local businesses and landmarks, all while giving you a top-notch education about the area. It's a win-win.
Note: Bike provided.
What to expect
- Visit one of the most vibrant and culturally significant areas in the world
- Stop in at landmarks like the Apollo Theatre, the Cotton Club, and Marcus Garvey Park
- Grab a bite at a local soul food hot spot
- Learn about the Harlem's development into one of the country's cultural epicentres and heart of the Black Renaissance
- Support local businesses while learning local history
Book nowSelect a time slot to book (212) 858 9559
About this Activity
|Price||$79.00 per guest|
|Duration / Session||4 hours|
Your payment is fully refundable if you cancel at least 72 hours (3 days) in advance and your payment is 50% refundable if you cancel 48 hours (2 days) in advance.