This course is for those people who want to experience breathing underwater for the first time.
At Rey Diving, you'll get to discover the joys of scuba diving! Equipped with all the equipment you'll need to practice your scuba skills, you'll work with a professional instructor to both understand the equipment and and practice breathing in a safe environment.
You'll also learn to move around in the pool with your gear, and even hear about becoming a certified Open Water Diver.
If you're ready to get your feet wet in the world of scuba diving, then this is the course for you!
Note: Includes scuba equipment rental.
What to expect
- In this course you will discover how it's like to breathe underwater for the first time. If you are not ready to take the full certification, but want to try out, this is the course for you. During the course you will:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive, and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear
- Learn key skills that you'll use during every scuba dive
- Have fun swimming around in the pool wearing scuba equipment
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course
- To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
Book nowSelect a time slot to book (212) 858 9559
About this Activity
|Price||$119.00 per guest|
|Duration / Session||2 hours|
There are no refunds; all sales are final.