Your tour will start at the top of Mt. Soledad which is the highest coastal peak the San Diego area and offers a stunning 360Â° view of the entire San Diego coastline and even as far as Mexico.
After you soak in the sights, you'll hop on your custom fitted Bianchi hybrid bike with your friendly guide. You'll then cruise down the mountain to the spectacular San Diego coastline where we will check out San Diego's premier landmarks.
- Admission into the La Jolla Sea Caves and Cave Store
- Children's Pool and La Jolla Seal Beach to see the harbor seals
- San Diego's famous surfing breaks
- The La Jolla Sea Lion Rookery with up-close looks at these amazing animals
- Views from 100-foot bluffs overlooking La Jolla Cove and Ecological Reserve
- The quaint and historic La Jolla Village neighborhood
- The diverse La Jolla Tide Pools highlighting our marine biological diversity
What to Expect: The pace is not strenuous, but expect to do some pedaling! The bike riding on this tour is all on bike lanes on roads. This is not a mountain bike tour, the first 3.5-miles of your tour is downhill. The rest of the tour (approx. 10-miles) is done on the back streets of La Jolla, Pacific Beach and Mission Beach. The tour is mostly flat, with a few hills (that can be walked up).This tour is recommended for ages 14 and up.
Note: It is recommended that you wear a comfortable shirt and shorts (pants as needed), jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt as required, closed-toed shoes (sandals and flip-flops are not recommended), and sunscreen.
Note: A minimum of 2 passengers per booking is required and price listed is per person.