Vimbly is the fastest way to book thousands of activities, classes and date ideas. If you enjoy experiencing new things from cooking classes to skydiving, and comedy shows to escape rooms, you’ll find something exciting to try on Vimbly where you can make every day an adventure.
About the scholarship:
Team Vimbly values experiences over material goods, and to spread awareness about the importance of trying new things, pushing the boundaries of your comfort zone and truly making each day unique, we are ecstatic to announce the Vimbly Scholarship Program. The $1000 scholarship will be awarded to one winner who meets the eligibility requirements outlined below and has the exuberance to experience new opportunities on a daily basis. The $1000 scholarship awarded to the winner is to be used toward his/her education or summer internship opportunity.
The Vimbly Scholarship is open to students ages 25 years and younger that are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program within the United States.
To apply, please answer BOTH of the following questions in written or video format (max 500 words or 2 minutes):
- Which one activity on Vimbly or the Vimbly app do you want to try the most and why?
- What does the phrase “Make Every day an Adventure” mean to you?
1. Send your submission or link to your video to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In your email submission, include your name and contact information as well as proof of enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate school.
3. Share a part of your submission on social media and make sure to tag us! (optional)
Next Deadline: May 31st, 2018
Any applications missing any of the parts outlined above will be disqualified. Submissions must be in English and sent in Microsoft Word, PDF or video format (YouTube or Vimeo). Personal information submitted will be used solely for the use of awarding the scholarship and will not be used for any other function on Vimbly.com. Vimbly reserves the right to publish submitted content for use in promotional and marketing materials.