Some of the food you may sample includes (subject to seasonal change):
- Washington wine and craft beers
- Chef Kerry Sear's gourmet mini-burgers
- Renowned chef Tom Douglas's "serious" artisan pizza
- Truffle-oil infused potato & leek soup
- A seasonal, truffle-inspired dish
- Seafood and saffron risotto
- Seared duck cake and sangria
- Locally made artisan cheeses
- Spent-grain beer bread
- Homemade Italian gelato and sorbet ...and much more!
On the Gourmet Seattle Walking Tour you'll also learn about characters and vendors that give life to Pike Place Market and Seattle, all the while soaking up the rich and vibrant history of the city. You may even stumble upon some spots that the locals don't know about.