Visit four well-known boutique wineries and learn the interesting vine-to-wine process from real winemaking experts. You'll discover that unlike the “mass production” approach of some popular wine regions, these small-scale Woodinville wineries are dedicated to creating the highest-quality product in small quantities – here, you'll gain a true appreciation of the craft that goes into each and every bottle.
Some of the wineries you may visit include:
- Hollywood Hills Vineyards - This is the only winery in Woodinville with an estate vineyard
- JM Cellars - This winery specializes in handcrafted complex red blends of balance, power and finesse
- Sparkman Cellars - This winery is family-owned and -operated with a focus on grapes grown in Red Mountain AVA (American Viticulture Area)
- Airfield Estates - Praised for high quality and value, this winery has been growing grapes since 1968
- Covington Cellars - With an dedicated following, this winery is known for its exceptional and diverse wines
- DeLille Cellars - This winery produces the highest-quality Bordeaux- and Rhône-inspired wines in the Northwest