This San Francisco bike tour experience explores the city’s world-renowned natural beauty and legendary neighborhoods on a spirited ride highlighting the Golden Gate Park, Ocean Beach, Land’s End, Haight Ashbury, and the Mission District neighborhood. Along the way we’ll discover stunning views of the city skyline, tour the lush landscapes and museums of Golden Gate Park, and reveal breathtaking panoramas of the Pacific Ocean from Land’s End. We’ll also learn the fascinating history of the city’s favorite parks, distinctive neighborhoods, Victorian architecture, and it’s forgotten World Fair. Along the way we’ll enjoy a picnic lunch in the park from SF’s best gourmet grocery store. It’s the perfect active way to explore the parks, beaches, and neighborhoods of San Francisco!
Note: Bike, helmet, and lunch are included in activity fee. Please alert vendor of allergies and indicate your height and age in the "Special Box."
Golden Gate Park and SF Beaches
Dandyhorse San Francisco Bike Tours
What to expect
- Explore the Deyoung Museum in Golden Gate Park and get a stunning bird’s eye view from the lookout tower of the Academy of Science’s living roof along with sweeping city and park views beyond. Then explore the museum’s lofty atrium gallery, incredible sculpture garden, and take a peek at the Japanese Tea Garden– the oldest in the USA– next door.
- Enjoy a freshly-prepared picnic lunch from Cinderella Bakery, the finest Russian bakery in SF, know for their exceedingly-delicious rye bread and pastries. Later taste SF’s best Vietnamese iced-coffee or tea on Clement Street, the longest and most distinctive stretch of Asian-owned businesses in the city.
- Get a breathtaking view of the Golden Gate Bridge from the mighty Pacific Overlook in the Presidio then descend down a hidden trail to Baker Beach for a raw and awesome view of the Bridge, the Marin Headlands, and Land’s End.
- Visit the Victorian landmarks of Golden Gate Park including the Conservatory of Flowers and it’s color dahlia garden (seasonal).
- Learn about the famous Haight Ashbury neighborhood and revel in it’s hippy landmarks, while discovering the city’s finest and most distinctive Victorian architecture.
About this Activity
|Price||$89.00 per guest|
|Duration / Session||5 hours|
There are no refunds; all sales are final.