MSG, trans fat, high fructose corn syrup -- yuck! It's time to put the food back in your food.
Produce, locally made cheese, artisan breads -- that's more like it!
You may have been to markets before, but you've never been to one like this! This is the original Ferry Building tour operating since 2004. San Francisco's iconic Ferry Building hosts dozens of nationally acclaimed vendors twice a week. Here you can munch on Mt. Tam cheese from Cowgirl Creamery, chow down on "meat-cones" stuffed with house cured fennel salami and freshly made mortadella from Boccalone, sample locally made spring rolls from Out the Door, and taste much much more! There's something for everyone, and you're sure to leave with a happy and full tummy!
Farmers' market food is better for the community, the environment, and your body, so do the right thing and join this farmer's market culinary tour!
What to expect
- Take the original tour of the Ferry Building operating since 2004
- Visit the transportation hub and farmer's market paradise that is San Francisco's iconic ferry building
- Munch on items such as French macarons, spring rolls, and house cured fennel salumi from dozens of nationally acclaimed vendors
- Step out of your comfort zone and try food you might never find of its kind elsewhere
- Spend a relaxing day perusing and sampling from the Bay Area's best market
Book nowSelect a time slot to book (212) 858 9559
About this Activity
|Price||$70.00 per guest|
|Duration / Session||3 hours|
There are no refunds; all sales are final.