Take a dark and murderous tour through the seedy past of downtown alleys and streets. Get spooked by after-dark tales of famed ghosts, mysterious deaths, ruthless villains, the old red light district, shocking assassins and more. Meet your creepy storytelling guide, an entertaining historian, near Union Square for this eerie hour-long tour. Not recommended for young children.
Note: Exact meeting location revealed upon purchase.
Great for solo travelers and couples.
Not recommended for young children.
What to expect
- Go into the infamous Tenderloin District's streets to hear about the unexplained mysteries that happened there by night, including:
- The St. Francis Hotel and nefarious Hollywood deaths
- Pinecrest Diner and the "poached eggs"murder
- Curran Theater, the haunted playhouse
- The "suicide alley"of 1911
- Tenderloin District and the underbelly of SF crime
- Glide Memorial Church, connected to cult leader Jim Jones
- Site of Tessie Wall's notorious brothel
- Ends at a local bar!
About this Activity
|Price||$25.00 per guest|
|Duration / Session||75 min|
Refunds will be given up to 24 hours before the start of the tour (Wild SF Tours may cancel tour if less that 5 people signed up, and notify guests via email to re-book or refund).