A leisurely-paced walking tour that carves a path through the streets of the charming Old Port educating you on local food, drinks and history!
Friendly and engaging tour guides take you to several Old Port and neighboring artisanal shops, restaurants and pubs where you’ll sample a delectable mix of classic Maine, Maine-inspired, up-and-coming, cultural, fancy foods and beverages, Meet and greet culinary artisans along the way, learn what inspires them and how they got their start with a lively narration from your guide!
Along the way we’ll dish about the colorful, social and culinary history unique to the “Port City” we call home with lots of additional recommendations on how to dine and imbibe.
Examples of servings your tour MAY include:
- Fresh picked lobster rolls
- From-scratch confections from a hip local bakery
- Fresh fish tacos
- Maine crabmeat maki rolls
- Farmer’s market sourced soups or a Maine seafood “chowdah”
- Iconic Maine craft beer
- Dark chocolate truffles made with Aroostook County potatoes
Variations occur but there is always a nice variety to be enjoyed, but really you should count yourself lucky every time!
Old Port Culinary Walking Tour
250 Commercial St,
8 positive reviews
- Walk along the cobblestone streets of Old Port, Maine while sampling some of the area's iconic dishes
- Chow down on delicious Maine-inspired foods, such as fresh picked lobster rolls, fish tacos, and crabmeat maki rolls
- Learn the fascinating local history of "Port City,"a gorgeous district in Maine's largest city
- Have fun, make new friends, and fill your belly!